(as of Jan 28,2023 02:25:09 UTC – Details)
The new MOST WANTED Feeding Treat TOY for DOGS and CATS! Is finally here!
- Does your Dog eat TOO FAST?
- Is your Pet Inactive or Bored?
- Is your dog a COLLEGIATE Football fan?
- Wanna show support for your favorite COLLEGE team?
- Do you want to reward your pet and play with her/him?
We have the perfect cat toy/dog toy for you! The all new NCAA Football Treat Dispensing Toy for Dogs and Cats is now available! YAY!
Make feeding time fun by turning it into a game of football experience. You can give treats to your dog from this cool football toy and have one happy pet!
The Pets First Football Treat Dispensing Toy is stimulating and interactive. Watch your dog run and toss the football while trying to eek out the treats. He/she can make a touchdown after all the treats come down from all the effort.
We've tested many most popular dog treat brands for you so that you don't need to try, however we couldn't try all of them as there are too many… Please see below list of compatible Dog Cookies, Dog Chews, Dog Treats, Dog Vitamins, Dog Bone Food that are compatible with our Pets First NCAA College Treat Toy Dispenser:
- ✔ The Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Adult Dry Dog Food: "https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Buffalo-Protection-Formula-Natural/dp/B09K8M96MD">https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Buffalo-Protection-Formula-Natural/dp/B09K8M96MD
- ✔ The Milk-Bone MaroSnacks Dog Treats with Real Bone Marrow and Calcium: "https://www.amazon.com/Milk-Bone-MaroSnacks-Treats-Refill-Bundle/dp/B08Y72Q6BJ">https://www.amazon.com/Milk-Bone-MaroSnacks-Treats-Refill-Bundle/dp/B08Y72Q6BJ
- ✔ The Milk-Bone Original Dog Treat Biscuits, Crunchy Texture Helps Clean Teeth: "https://www.amazon.com/Milk-Bone-Mini-Original-Biscuits-Pack/dp/B07DKXP5Q5">https://www.amazon.com/Milk-Bone-Mini-Original-Biscuits-Pack/dp/B07DKXP5Q5
- ✔ The Blue Buffalo Blue Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats: "https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Buffalo-Natural-Soft-Moist-Training/dp/B09S6SPNJP">https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Buffalo-Natural-Soft-Moist-Training/dp/B09S6SPNJP
- ✔ The Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Adult Chicken & Rice Dry Dog Food: "https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Smartblend-Natural-Chicken-Formula/dp/B0000AH3QT">https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Smartblend-Natural-Chicken-Formula/dp/B0000AH3QT
- ✔ The Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Natural Grain-Free Treats for Training, Dog Treats with Real Meat and DHA, No Artificial Flavors (Soft Lamb & Salmon, Crunchy Chicken & Carrots): https://www.amazon.com/Wellness-Natural-Training-Treats-3-Ounce/dp/B001HBBQKY
- ✔ The Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach, High Protein Dry Dog Food: "https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Pro-Plan-Sensitive-Stomach/dp/B09NWDZGKB">https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Pro-Plan-Sensitive-Stomach/dp/B09NWDZGKB
- ✔ The IAMS Minichunks Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken:https://www.amazon.com/Iams-Proactive-Health-Minichunks-Chicken/dp/B013T6P7M2
The Pets First Treat Dispenser Toys are NOT COMPATIBLE with the below:
- ✘ The Greenies Original Teenie Natural Dental Dog Treats
- ✘ The Purina FortiFlora Probiotics for Dogs, Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Powder or Chewable Probiotic Dog Supplement
- ✘ The Nutramax Laboratories COSEQUIN Maximum Strength Joint Supplement Plus MSM – with Glucosamine and Chondroitin – for Dogs of All Sizes
- ✘ The Greenies Original Dental Chews for Dogs, Regular (25-50lb. Dogs) Natural Dog Treats
- ✘ The GREENIES Pill Pockets Natural Dog Treats, Capsule Size, Chicken Flavor
- ✘ The PetLab Co. Probiotics for Dogs – Support Gut Health, Itchy Skin, Seasonal Allergies, and Yeast with Each Tasty Chew – Dog Probiotics – Safe for Small, Medium and Large Dogs – Packaging May Vary
- ✘ The Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Dog Treats with 12 Vitamins and Minerals
- ✘ The Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones Longer Lasting Dog Treat Chews
- ✘ The Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Supplement for Dogs – with Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil & EpiCor + Digestive Prebiotics & Probiotics – Anti Itch & Skin Hot Spots + Seasonal Allergies
- ✘ The Zesty Paws Probiotics for Dogs – Probiotics for Gut Flora, Digestive Health, Occasional Diarrhea & Bowel Support – Clinically Studied DE111 – Functional Dog Supplement Soft Chew for Pet Immune System
- ✘ The Greenies Pill Pockets Natural Dog Treats, Capsule Size, Peanut Butter Flavor
- ✘ The Nutramax Laboratories Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews
SMART, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE:
Designed with 6 team logos all around the ball, this toy is sure to stand out. It is made of safe natural rubber materials, as we want only the best for your pet. Great quality construction too. This toy is sure to last.
With the small hole design to challenge your pet, it will not only increase their IQ and reduce their boredom but it will also help their eating habits by slowing their feeding pace and enhance their digestion.
Great for chewing, playing, training and chasing or just some general fun with your dog.
Need a gift idea for a friend, neighbor, colleague, or loved one? This adorable football toy is perfect as a gift too! Works well for dogs as well as for cats & of course; their owners!
After showing this toy to many pet owners and hearing their AMAZING FEEDBACK we decided that we must go ahead with producing this toy for our beloved customers and of course, our Man's Best Friends!
Our LICENSED PET TOYS come in many Hot COLLEGE SCHOOL SPORTS TEAMS:
Cincinnati Bearcats, Connecticut Huskies, East Carolina Pirates, Houston Cougars, Memphis Tigers, Navy Midshipmen, Smu Mustangs, South Florida Bulls, Temple Owls, Tulane Green Wave, Tulsa Golden Hurricane, Boston College Eagles, Clemson Tigers, Duke Blue Devils, Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Louisville Cardinals, Miami (Fl) Hurricanes, North Carolina Tar Heels, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Oklahoma Sooners, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Tcu Horned Frogs, Texas Longhorns, Texas Tech Red Raiders, West Virginia Mountaineers, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Michigan State Spartans, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Wisconsin Badgers, Charlotte 49ers, Fiu Golden Panthers, Florida Atlantic Owls, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Marshall Thundering Herd, Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders, North Texas Mean Green, Old Dominion Monarchs, Rice Owls, Southern Miss Golden Eagles, Uab Blazers, Utep Miners, Utsa Roadrunners, Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, Army West Point Black Knights, Byu Cougars, Liberty Flames, Massachusetts Minutemen, New Mexico State Aggies, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Akron Zips, Ball State Cardinals, Bowling Green Falcons, Buffalo Bulls, Central Michigan Chippewas, Eastern Michigan Eagles, Kent State Golden Flashes, Miami (Oh) Redhawks, Northern Illinois Huskies, Ohio Bobcats, Toledo Rockets, Western Michigan Broncos, Air Force Falcons, Boise State Broncos, Colorado State Rams, Fresno State Bulldogs, Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, Nevada Wolf Pack, New Mexico Lobos, San Diego State Aztecs, San Jose States Partans, Unlv Rebels, Utah State Aggies, Wyoming Cowboys, Arizona Wildcats, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Golden Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Stanford Cardinal, Ucla Bruins, Usc Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, Kentucky Wildcats, Lsu Tigers, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Missouri Tigers, Ole Miss Rebels, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Texas A&m Aggies, Vanderbilt Commodores, Appalachian State Mountaineers, Arkansas State Red Wolves, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, Georgia Southern Eagles, Georgia State Panthers, Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, Louisiana-monroe Warhawks, South Alabama Jaguars, Texas State Bobcats, Troy Trojans, Ucf Knights, Wichita State Shockers, Albany Great Danes, Binghamton Bearcats, Hartford Hawks, Maine Black Bears, Massachusetts-lowell River Hawks, New Hampshire Wildcats, Stony Brook Seawolves, Umbc Retrievers, Vermont Catamounts, Davidson Wildcats, Dayton Flyers, Duquesne Dukes, Ford Hamrams, George Mason Patriots, George Washington Colonials, La Salle Explorers, Rhode Island Rams, Richmond Spiders, Saint Joseph's (Pa) Hawks, Saint Louis Billikens, St. Bonaventure Bonnies, Virginia Commonwealth Rams, Florida Gulf Coast Eagles, Jacksonville Dolphins, Kennesaw State Owls, Lipscomb Bisons, N. j. i. t. Highlanders, North Alabama Lions, North Florida Ospreys, Stetson Hatters, Butler Bulldogs, Creighton Bluejays, Depaul Blue Demons, Georgetown Hoyas, Marquette Golden Eagles, Providence Friars, Seton Hall Pirates, St. John's Red Storm, Villanova Wildcats, Xavier Musketeers, Eastern Washington Eagles, Idaho Vandals, Idaho State Bengals, Montana Grizzlies, Montana State Bobcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, Northern Colorado Bears, Portland State Vikings, Sacramento State Hornets, Southern Utah Thunderbirds, Weber State Wildcats, Campbell Fighting Camels, Charleston Southern Buccaneers, Gardner-webb Runnin' Bulldogs, Hampton Pirates, High Point Panthers, Longwood Lancers, Presbyterian Blue Hose, Radford Highlanders, Unc Asheville Bulldogs, Usc Upstate Spartans, Winthrop Eagles, Cal Poly Mustangs, Cal State Fullerton Titans, Cal State Northridge Matadors, Hawaii Warriors, Long Beach State 49ers, Uc Davis Aggies, Uc Irvine Anteaters, Uc Riverside Highlanders, Uc Santa Barbara Gauchos, Charleston Cougars, Delaware Fightin Blue Hens, Drexel Dragons, Elon Phoenix, Hofstra Pride, James Madison Dukes, North Carolina-wilmington Seahawks, Northeastern Huskies, Towson Tigers, william & Mary Tribe, Florida International Golden Panthers, Cleveland State Vikings, Detroit Mercy Titans, Green Bay Phoenix, Illinois-chicago Flames, Iupui Jaguars, Milwaukee Panthers, Northern Kentucky Norse, Oakland Golden Grizzlies, Wright State Raiders, Youngstown State Penguins, Brown Bears, Columbia Lions, Cornell Big Red, Dartmouth Big Green, Harvard Crimson, Pennsylvania Quakers, Princeton Tigers, Yale Bulldogs, Canisius Golden Griffins, Fairfield Stags, Iona Gaels, Manhattan Jaspers, Marist Red Foxes, Monmouth Hawks, Niagara Purple Eagles, Quinnipiac Bobcats, Rider Broncs, Siena Saints, St. Peter's Peacocks, Bethune-cookman Wildcats, Coppin State Eagles, Delaware State Hornets, Florida A&m Rattlers, Howard Bison, Maryland-eastern Shore Hawks, Morgan State Bears, Norfolk State Spartans, North Carolina A&t Aggies, North Carolina Central Eagles, Savannah State Tigers, South Carolina State Bulldogs, Bradley Braves, Drake Bulldogs, Evansvillep Urple Aces, Illinois Statered Birds, Indiana State Sycamores, Loyola (Il) Ramblers, Missouri State Bears, Northern Iowa Panthers, Southern Illinois Salukis, Valparaiso Crusaders, Bryant University Bulldogs, Central Connecticut State Blue Devils, Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, Liu Brooklyn Blackbirds, Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers, Robert Morris Colonials, Sacred Heart Pioneers, St. Francis (Bkn) Terriers, St. Francis (Pa) Red Flash, Wagner Seahawks, Austin Peay Governors, Belmont Bruins, Eastern Illinois Panthers, Eastern Kentucky Colonels, Jacksonville State Gamecocks, Morehead State Eagles, Murray State Racers, Siu-edwardsville Cougars, Southeast Missouri Statered Hawks, Tennessee State Tigers, Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles, Tennessee-martin Skyhawks, American University Eagles, Army Black Knights, Boston University Terriers, Bucknell Bison, Colgater Aiders, Holy Cross Crusaders, Lafayette Leopards, Lehigh Mountain Hawks, Loyola (Md) Greyhounds, Chattanooga Mocs, Citadel Bulldogs, East Tennessee State Buccaneers, Furman Paladins, Mercer Bears, Samford Bulldogs, Unc Greensboros Partans, Virginia Military Keydets, Western Carolina Catamounts, Wofford Terriers, Abilene Christian Wildcats, Central Arkansas Bears, Houston Baptist Huskies, Incarnate Word Cardinals, Lamar Cardinals, Mcneese State Cowboys, New Orleans Privateers, Nicholls State Colonels, Northwestern State Demons, Sam Houston State Bearkats, Southeastern Louisiana Lions, Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks, Texas A&m-cc Islanders, Denver Pioneers, Nebraska-omaha Mavericks, North Dakota Fighting Hawks, North Dakota State Bison, Oral Roberts Golden Eagles, Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons, South Dakota Coyotes, South Dakota State Jackrabbits, Western Illinois Leathernecks, Arkansas-little Rock Trojans, Louisiana-lafayette Ragin' Cajuns, Texas-arlington Mavericks, Alabama A&m Bulldogs, Alabama State Hornets, Alcorn State Braves, Arkansas-pine Bluff Golden Lions, Grambling State Tigers, Jackson State Tigers, Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils, Prairie View A&m Panthers, Southern University Jaguars, Texas Southern Tigers, Cal State Bakersfield Roadrunners, California Baptist Lancers, Chicago State Cougars, Grand Canyon Antelopes, Seattle Redhawks, Texas Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros, Umkc Kangaroos, Utah Valley Wolverines, Gonzaga Bulldogs, Loyola Mary Mountlions, Paci Fictigers, Pepperdine Waves, Portland Pilots, Saint Mary's Gaels, San Diego Toreros, San Francisco Dons, Santa Clara Broncos.
Need more PET GEAR? Love matching?
Hey, while you buy the best Dog Toy for your pet don't forget to buy our matching Pets First NCAA Pet Jersey so that you can be ready for the next win!
Checkout our Pets First NCAA licensed pet gear:
NCAA Pet Tee Shirts, NCAA Pet Sweaters, NCAA Pet Hoodies, NCAA Pet Leashes, NCAA Pet Bandanas, NCAA Pet Toys, NCAA Pet Reversible Bandanas, NCAA Pet Beds, NCAA Pet Pillows, NCAA Pet Car Seat Covers, NCAA Cat Collars, NCAA Cat Scratcher Toys, NCAA Catnip Plush Cat Toys, NCAA Stadium Box Toy, NCAA Pet Socks, NCAA Football Snuffle Mat Feeding Treat Activity Toy for DOGS & CATS, NCAA Puzzle Treat Hiding Toy, NCAA Slow Bowl Feeder… Buy the WHOLE NCAA Pet Collection made by PETS FIRST & you can be sure to be a real sports fan!
Pets First has secured licenses with Major League Baseball (MLB), Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA), Football, Football Players, National Hockey League (NHL), National Basketball Association (NBA), REALTREE, LAUR DIY, JOHN DEERE & over 50 of the top colleges in the country (NCAA).
Specialized in Training Pads too: As our customer's relationship continues to flourish, we've introduced the BEST TRAINING PEE WEE DOG PADS on the market! Checkout the "Pets First Premium Training Pads".
Looking for more non-licensed Pet Supplies but HIGH-QUALITY?
Pets First has now launched a generic line that include the popular below products; Pets First Premium Training Pads, Pets First Premium Grooming Brush, Pets First Premium Self-cleaning Slicker Brush, Pets First Premium Comb, Pets First Premium Nail Clipper, Pets First Premium Nail Grinder, Pets First Premium Bath Brush, Pets First Premium Cat Toys, Pets First Premium Dog Scissors & more… Just search on Amazon our Premium Pets First Pet Supplies & ADD TO CART NOW!
When you are a Pet Owner, you are part of the Pets First family! At Pets First we'll always have you covered!
Product Dimensions : 4.75 x 3 x 3 inches; 6.4 Ounces
Item model number : AL-3622
Date First Available : August 10, 2022
Manufacturer : Pets First
ASIN : B0B994MJRJ
Country of Origin : China
FUN AND INTERACTIVE DOG TOY – Fill this fun football in with your dog’s favorite treats and watch them go! They will pass, nudge, and paw, the ball around to get the delicious goodies! Put in the treats that they love best and it will easily attract your dog’s attention.
SPECIAL NCAA TEAM DESIGN – This dog treat toy dispenser in a football shape is designed with 6 team logos all around. The inner body features bright and attractive team colors. Score a touchdown with your new dog treat toy! Bring to a game or toss around your house on game day for some real team spirit!
MAKE FEEDING TIME FUN and HEALTHY! – Give your furry friend a fun time while feeding him/her. Your puppy or dog will have fun and love the reward for a job well done! It’s also a great way to make feeding time healthier by slowing down the eating to prevent bloating and help digestion. Healthy pet = Happy pet = Happy Parent!
GOOD QUALITY, MADE TO LAST – Made of safe natural rubber materials. It is bite-resistant and will not get worn down from normal use. Your dog can enjoy this treat dispensing toy for a long while! — Dimensions: Toy Measures 4.75″x3″. Holes measure 0.3 x 0.6″. Holes to insert the treats measure 0.75 x 0.75″