Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for Territory Sales Managers to join our innovative, growing company. The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will be responsible for overall field sales and training, managing a geographical area consisting of retail stores and direct/indirect carrier stores assigned. Territory Sales Managers will build and maintain trusting relationships, train & engage store sales associates on products and devices, and promote and advocate products and brands.
- Lead brand training with retail employees across a specified territory consisting of Retail and Carrier doors (ex. Best Buy, Verizon, Rogers, etc.)
- As a Specialist, you’ll excite customers and help drive sales by engaging store personnel and making products stand out on shelves.
- Coordinate and lead formal and informal training events on product features and benefits within store and market.
- Cultivate strong relationships with retail store managers to further collaborate on how best to drive sales for the client’s brand.
- Responsible for driving sales and increasing market share for stores within your designated territory.
- Work directly with store management and team members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Establish oneself as the key point of contact for the Store Managers and team throughout the assigned market.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to determine prioritization of store visits during optimal store-traffic periods to maximize impact and meet training objectives.
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram guidelines and that devices are functioning properly.
- Assist in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing stores. Manage and track performance against assigned directives and KPI’s.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with retail partner store and district field leadership to further collaborate on how best to drive incremental sell through for the brand.
- Ability to coordinate and lead formal / informal training events on product features and benefits within store and market both in person and virtually.
- Ability to work directly with store management and store team members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are required
- 5 – 8+ years of combined sales and/or retail sales experience in retail business and/or wireless preferred
- Previous experience with managing a territory and training in the retail space is required
- Passionate and knowledge about the technology/consumer electronics industry
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- Knowledgeable assisting in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing stores. Proven experience managing and tracking performance against assigned directives and KPIs
- Able to lift 20lbs
- Full time access to a vehicle required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- A background check will be required. Additionally, this position requires that you drive on behalf of Acosta Sales & Marketing, and as such, any DUI/DWI conviction in the past 36 months will be an immediate disqualifier for this position
Along with competitive pay, performance bonus potential, and mileage reimbursement, we offer a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Telehealth
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) match
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
This position requires candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date of the position, as defined by local and state governing bodies or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Candidates who cannot be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons can request an accommodation by completing the “Accommodation Request Form” (available from Human Resources).
Acosta/Mosaic is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer and retailer facing associates during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We are providing all associates with safety protocol training, personal protective equipment and routine updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
Follow us on the following:
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
To Apply: please send resumes to: USRecruiting@mosaic.com
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.