Essential Job Accountabilities:
Responsible for the life-cycle management including procurement, deployment, storage, and disposal of information technology hardware and software assets. Maintains records of current assets regarding age, usage, and quality. Ensures hardware standards are established to maintain consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for procurement, deployment, storage, tracking, and disposal of information technology hardware and software.
- Ensures asset management, deployment, disposal standard processes are developed and followed.
- Works closely with management on organizational needs for hardware and software.
- Works closely with vendors to identify and resolve issues.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments. Design, develop, implement, and acquire systems and recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Provides outstanding customer service to our customers and maintains positive relationships with other employees and contractors.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment, while displaying a problem-solving orientation to issues daily.
- Troubleshoots identified issues, solves end user problems, enhances, and optimizes assigned infrastructure and processes.
- Participates in ongoing support and maintenance of existing systems and applications. Performs after-hours maintenance as required.
- Creates and maintains detailed technical documentation for assigned systems.
- Provides on-call coverage as deemed appropriate by management.
- Identifies and escalates production-critical issues to appropriate IT personnel.
- Uses ticketing system to log and monitor tickets.
- Participates in projects as deemed appropriate by management.
- Evaluates and corrects issues involving configuration of systems.
- Participates in Disaster Recovery planning, implementation, and testing.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or related field with 1 year of relevant IT or Healthcare experience in asset management required OR high school/GED with 7 years of relevant IT or Healthcare experience in asset management required.
- Prefer experience with ServiceNow.
- Candidates may work onsite in Naples, FL or considered for a virtual position. If a virtual position is offered, candidate may be required to travel onsite up to 25% of the time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative / self-motivated.
- Experience with information technology optimization.
- Dexterity to learn new systems and programs rapidly.
- Must keep current on industry trends.
- Must have the ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support the business.
- Must have the ability to travel between locations.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Visio).
- Intermediate computer knowledge: Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
NCH Healthcare System