Job ID: 105543
The Leonardo DRS Naval Electronics business provides leading naval computing infrastructure, network and data distribution and middleware enterprise services, as well as world-class manufacturing and support capabilities.
- Manage and control all Government- and Customer-owned property within DRS
- Perform incoming processing for U.S. Government- and Customer-owned property per ISO procedures
- Ensure that all U.S. Government- and Customer-owned Property is put into the correct tracking system and file all incoming documentation
- Maintain control of Government and Customer Property in their selective electronic systems, such as Air Force and Army CAV’s system and Lockheed Martin’s ADIS system
- Ensure that all requisitioned parts are only used for the appropriate program for which they were in support of. Input all transactions in the appropriate tracking system and report any anomalies
- Responsible for the Government Stores Area, keeping it secure and keeping records of where all parts are located
- Responsible for all Inventories and Audits, including any DCMA audit or request yearly. Schedule sampling inventories throughout the year and report results to DCMA and all Program Customers as completed.
- Responsible for all U.S. Government shippers and verify that they have the correct authority for shipment as well as confirmation from all parties included
- Work closely with our Contracts department in closing out any Government Contract by supplying them the information needed so property can be transferred or dispositioned correctly
- Responsible for control of all Scrap and Excess Inventory being put into the Government Plant Clearance Automated Reutilizations Screening System (PCARSS) a government requirement
- Responsible for ensuring all instructions from the Plant Clearance Officer are followed for the disposition process. This will include doing the demolitions of Munitions parts (dis-assembly)
- Prepare all reports upon request by the Government, Customer or DRS personal
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Support the Production Storeroom / Shipping / Receiving areas on an as needed basis.
Job Responsibilities Part II
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be familiar with Government reporting
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from management or the Government
- Must have adequate computer skills including MS applications
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be certified forklift operator
The health and safety of our employees and their families remains a top priority at Leonardo DRS, and we continue to take action to address the risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. Subject to state-specific exemptions, newly hired employees are required to provide proof they are fully vaccinated prior to their start date, unless a medical or religious accommodation or an exemption pursuant to applicable state law is formally approved by Leonardo DRS prior to commencing employment.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To build shareholder value through a commitment to high ethical standards and a superior performance culture focused on customers, employees, financial results and corporate citizenship.
To be the leading mid-tier defense technology company in the U.S.
Our employees appreciate a culture of open honest communications, and fair and equitable treatment. We accomplish this through:
INTEGRITY. At Leonardo DRS ethics and accountability always comes first.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE. We set high standards of performance for ourselves and others. We consistently deliver excellent products and services. We adhere to quality levels demanded by our customers. We assume responsibility and accountability to achieve excellence. We settle for nothing less.
CUSTOMER FOCUS. We go above and beyond to meet customer needs, and work to create long-term relationships with our customers.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION. We accept unconditionally the value that every individual has to offer. We embrace different points of view. We continually foster an environment that enables all employees to contribute to their full potential. We cooperate together as a diverse workforce serving a diverse population.
INNOVATION. At Leonardo DRS, innovation is in our DNA. We have built this company through the innovative ideas of our employees and continue to foster an environment that rewards new ideas to help our government and military customers save lives, solve critical problems and modernize to ensure mission success for years to come.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. is committed
to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. We are committed to building a workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. At Leonardo DRS, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment makes us a stronger Company. We embrace different points of view, respect one another in the workplace, and understand that an inclusive environment furthers creativity, innovation, and business performance.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at